AlphaDesk is provided through a robust cloud-based global infrastructure. Data is stored securely in the cloud and available anywhere through the internet. We manage the servers and maintain the software, do the upgrades and monitor all the systems.
- Save time, controls costs, and reduce operational risk. Our cloud service is a cost-effective solution that eliminates the burdens associated with buying and maintaining in-house technologies and firm-wide support infrastructures. Let us handle the daily challenges of application and infrastructure management so that you can focus on your core business objectives.
- Global access. Six data centers located across the globe provide low latency access from virtually anywhere. AlphaDesk allows firms with multiple locations to connect to a single online infrastructure.
- Robust and secure. We provide the highest level of security and data protection with full encryption of all data communications and SSAE16 (formerly SAS 70) certified data centers. All data is backed up, either at the end of day or through continuous replication. In the event of a data center outage services can be provided from another data center.
- Highly scalable infrastructure. All of our platforms are highly scalable by design. As you grow, AlphaDesk grows with you.
- Expedited implementation. Our cloud service offers clients the fastest and most efficient implementation for a rapid go-live date. There is no need to provision hardware on-site or configure networks and firewalls.
- Tablet or mobile device support. Monitor portfolios and trades from outside the office.
- Flexible deployment options. Cloud deployment is not always the best solution. All or just some of the components of the AlphaDesk infrastructure can be provided as in-house software if required.