AlphaDesk offers hedge fund managers the centralized control they need to improve decision-making and lower operational risks and costs. Managers can concentrate on generating alpha instead of dealing with infrastructure and connectivity issues.
- One system. With AlphaDesk, there is no need to reconcile data from different systems. Our single integrated solution covers the many facets of hedge fund management - order and portfolio management, compliance monitoring, post-trade processing , pricing and valuation, performance measurement, reporting, analytics, custodian reconciliation, and risk management.
- View portfolios your way. Customizable layouts allow you to group and drilldown on positions by attributes such as sector, security type, strategy, etc. You can tag securities and trades with custom categories, and then view risk and return broken down by those categories.
- Real-time decision-making. With real-time data integration, you receive updates on changes in your positions, strategies, P&L, and risk exposure throughout the trading day. You can see what other members of your team are doing, react faster to market changes, and have fewer surprises.
- Automated operations. From order entry to daily reporting tasks, AlphaDesk helps to automate operations, amplify your workflow, and alleviate the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Pre-configured connections. AlphaDesk offers complete integration with your service providers and counter-parties. We work with your custodians or prime brokers, administrators, and executing brokers to establish mutually agreed-upon formats and connections so trade reporting and position reconciliation are simply a matter of a few clicks.
- Highly scalable. With support for multiple asset classes, a wide range of security types, and multi-prime, you can trade with ease no matter how complex your orders or high your volume may be. Our solution grows as you grow.
- Net return calculations. AlphaDesk offers net return calculations covering most common hedge fund fee structures, including hurdles and high water marks.